Select your language

In the event of loss, theft or any other problem, you must promptly notify the port authorities through a security officer. Consult the procedure to follow depending on your circumstances.

Has your port pass been lost or stolen?

A port pass holder is accountable for use of the pass until it is reported missing.

The pass holder must report a lost or stolen pass to 514 283-6911 or to any security guard on duty in the port for its deactivation.

A temporary pass may be issued by a Port Facility Security Officer while the holder submits a request for replacement and pay for a replacement card to the Registrar Office.

Is your port pass damaged or defective?

The holder must surrender the pass to the Registrar Office for a free replacement.

Has your port pass expired?

A port pass is valid up to the date specified in an organization employee letter or for a maximum of five years. Upon expiration, the pass holder must submit a new application.

Was your port pass confiscated?

A security guard will confiscate a pass if:

  • The organization or employee sponsorship is not up to date.
  • The pass is reported lost or stolen.
  • The pass status is invalid or expired.
  • The pass is used by a person other than the legitimate holder.

A new application process must be completed in order to renew its activation. For more information, please contact our team at 514 283-0260 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Our offices are open Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.