The Montreal Port Authority is subject to the Access to Information Act. Under this Act, it must respond to requests made by the public or organizations.
TO MAKE A REQUEST FOR ACCESS TO RECORDS
- Fill out the Access to information request form
- If you are unable to use the form, you may send a dated and signed letter containing the following information:
- A statement indicating that you are making a request under the Access to Information Act;
- A description as specific as possible of what records you are seeking;
- Your name, address, phone number(s) and an email address if you have one.
- Enclose a cheque or money order for $5 payable to the Montreal Port Authority for the application fee.
- Send to the following email or address:
For more information, visite the Government of Canada's website: Access to information.
Travel and hospitality expenses
The monthly business travel and hospitality expenses of NPA senior executives are posted on this site, but any information that would be withheld under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act is not disclosed.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION REQUESTS PROCESSED BY THE MONTREAL PORT AUTHORITY